1) Preparation before installation
You’ll need: a ceiling TV mount. A drill (and drill bits). fasteners (like screws)，a ladder，a screwdriver，a socket wrench，a stud finder and TV.
2) Check the mounting slots on the back of the TV. The installation slot position on the back of each brand of TV is different. In most cases, you will find them arranged in squares or rectangles. The mounting groove usually has a recessed area with the threads of the mounting screws.
3) Connect the mounting bracket to the back of the TV. TV mounting brackets are usually long metal parts with screw holes. Position the bracket so that the screw holes align with the mounting slots on the back of the TV. Use the screws included with the wall mount bracket to connect the two brackets.
4) Install the rest of the TV bracket. Some brackets use lightweight metal rods at the top and / or bottom of the bracket to provide additional support. The middle part is usually used to support or allow the TV to tilt or rotate.
5) Using the stud detector and pass it back and forth until the stud is found. Mark the position of the studs with a pencil. If necessary, drill a hole in the ceiling to install TV wires. By drilling a hole in the ceiling, you can send wires down to power the TV. This is a good way to keep TV lines out of sight and tidy.
6) Secure the ceiling TV mount to the ceiling studs. Screw the ceiling mounting plate into the ceiling studs with a drill bit.
7) Assemble the mounting plate extension. Most mounts will have an arm or hanger that descends from the ceiling. The TV mounting brackets attach to this extension with fasteners. Connect the extension to the mounting plate with the fasteners that came with your mount.
8) Lift the TV to the extension and secure the TV in place using the screws included with the bracket.
Check the stability of the TV and enjoy it. When the bracket is fully assembled and the TV is in place, touch the stability of the bracket and TV by hand. If the mount swivels, it should do so without excessive wobbling. If there is looseness, tighten the fasteners.